Tusker User Group pics

Depends how far i have to hoof it. More than a mile and it goes on my pack. Less than a mile and around camp, it's on my belt...

aw man, here she is on her virgin voyage lol

gossman.jpg

I was practicing making a fire with the flint and steel method yesterday, and the BBT got the nod for fire prep duty.

The BBT is the best knife for batoning I've ever used:

flintandsteel012.jpg

flintandsteel011.jpg

It was late, and I was pressed for time, but even when rushing, the BBT makes a nice feather stick.

flintandsteel001.jpg

Behold the mighty, mighty Tusker.

flintandsteel008.jpg

If you want to see the complete thread with all the flint and steel, and fire pics, click on this link:
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/918766-Flint-and-steel?p=10420350#post10420350

Heres my new 5 in Tusker with Ruger .45 Colt
970969dc.jpg

All three of my Gossman's
07b58b90.jpg

fb1b6c1c.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Bloodgroove, I missed that pic. Looks awesome. Ossa1970, awesome photo. That Backwoods Companion you have has 100 year old maple scales. I got that maple from a lady who had a 100 year old maple tree come down in a storm. Her husband made muzzleloader stocks from that wood too.
Scott

Scott,

I love the backwoods companion, I got it from Knives ship for free, choose that one for the scales. Thanks for the background, I was wondering how they came to be scales. Great work on all the knives.

Last edited:
10:30am.

Steak.

Red potatoes covered in cheese and bread crumbs.

Big Boar Tusker.

This is why I love America!

-Stan

My 6" Spearpoint Tusker in A2 arrived. The knife...and sheath...is awesome. Thanks Scott!!

IMAG0117.jpg

The bike is a bit hard to see in this first pic:

P8020069-L.jpg

Should be able to spot the Tusker here:

CA08031217042068-L.jpg

Back