Twelve Step support for CRK addiction.

pvicenzi

Gold Member
Anyone know of any support groups for those addicted to CRK's? Just had a relapse and ordered another. Been wanting a large plain, and I stumbled across one today. Can't wait for the "worn in" look. Going to cheat and tape up the edge, for protection, and carry it in a pocket full of change for a few days. LOL.

Buy 12 CRKs
Or just buy the best one first...

KDPCv5O.jpg

If you don’t have any fixed blades, you’ll want one sooner or later, just get the pain over with now. Or by Christmas at least.

If you don’t have any fixed blades, you’ll want one sooner or later, just get the pain over with now. Or by Christmas at least.

If USPS tracking is correct, then I have a new PJ 31 arriving tomorrow.
I ordered mine from California at about 11:00am this morning. The USPS tracking info incorrectly says it was delivered to me in Upper Michigan at 4:10 pm today. LOL. Something is not right.

Well, my tracking info is still not correct. It says the knife was delivered at the same time it shipped out. According to them, it made it across the country instantly. 24 hours is long enough to correct the error, so I filed a claim. That should get them to update the information.

Back