Twelve......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolf didn't really quit did he? Did he take his nephew with him?

I was just joking. I didn't get any farewell email, so I don't have a clue.

attachment.php

Do people really think drug dealers, thieves, murders, rapists, etc will register their guns? Thanks Pauli.:thumbup:

The Antis want us to believe that. 2 Billion would pay for a lot of new police officers.

The politicians have it ass backwards here - they shut down legal gun clubs in Toronto to curb gang shootings. :confused::confused:

On a better note I just ordered Kalamazoo 1SM and 1x42 leather belt.

Thanks for the info J.

Last edited:
Damn, I feel bad now. I figured richstag was the one who'd sent the emails.

They sure are,,,

3437169275_76b224c9a8_b.jpg

Hard to know where to jump in sometimes..... .

I find that Jeremy's grips have a , ''made for my hand'' feel, just really natural and one of the first things I noticed about his knives, a real stand out feature. Even sharpening is less of a chore.

Jerm. Got my beanie and am also now sporting the Horton platinum fob on my keys!!!

Looks great!:thumbup:

You are going to love the 1sm for what it is. I stumbled across it on amazon. Then after I ordered I thought about cancelling. J confirmed it was good. He was right. I would say get a few leather belts so you can keep compounds seperate.

It's a button you push a little above the mag release and it then protrutes on the other side, showing a white indicator dot,,, it can only be activated when the gun is armed,,,

Sounds like the safety on my SuperX2. Weird.
G19s are cool though.

update on the officer shot yesterday:

i guess it's not as superficial as i thought. he took a slug to the hand and not a buckshot pellet. i guess he is undergoing reconstructive surgery because he had broken bones and pretty extensive damage

Damn. Hope it goes the right direction for him.
f'd up story all the way around.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back