Two 14" Universal machete sheaths

wildmanh

Part time Leather Bender/Sheath maker
Hi Guys, I have two 14" universal machete sheaths for sale. They both fit Fiddleback 14" and 12" machetes, 14" tram bolo, 14" tram regulare and the 12" Ontario. Please excuse the poor pictures you are about to see, I only have my phone and florecent lighting. *I accept Paypal and Money orders. All sheaths ship USPS Priority mail with insurence and delivery confirmation in the US. Will ship over seas but assume no responcibility once the sheath leaves my PO.

SPF The top one is made from 8-10oz Brown Saddle skirting. Price $30 + shipping. SPF

Sold - Bottom one is made from 10-12oz Chestnut saddle skirting. This one is a second, a few stitches are really deep so look funny, and the piggyback strap doesn't look quite right. Asking $25 + shipping. - Sold

attachment.php

attachment.php

*The sheaths are unfinished, I still need to round and polish the edges and water proof them.

*If you are interested in either sheath, let me know which machete you will use with it and if you want a keeper strap. I can fit all but the Fiddleback machetes right now. Thanks!

Attachments

• 0130112018 (Medium).jpg
    0130112018 (Medium).jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 206
  • 0130112018a (Medium).jpg
    0130112018a (Medium).jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
this is a RIDICULOUS DEAL on handmade sheaths. If I didn't have 9128370917234 sheaths already, I would be all over this.

this is a RIDICULOUS DEAL on handmade sheaths. If I didn't have 9128370917234 sheaths already, I would be all over this.

Thanks Joe! If you change you mind, let me know.

These are still avaliable and will be finished over the weekend. I could mail them off Saturday or monday..

I want one!!! if its still available

They are both still available. Take your pick of color, brown or Chestnut. If you'll email me at wildmanh@yahoo.com with your zip code, I'll figure out shipping. Will finish these two sheaths tomorrow and could have them ready to mail Saturday morning. Thanks!

Back