• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Two 4.75" and 6" Petty Sets in AEB-L (One knife left)

Just finished up two matched petty knife pairs, both in Aldo's AEB-L heat treated by Peters' to 61 HRC. The blades are hand finished to 600 grit satin, the 6" pettys were taken to 0.006" at the edge, the smaller ones at 0.007". All are shaving sharp and mirror edged. The first pair is handled in stabilized Amboyna and Maple burls, the second in curly Claro Walnut and Maple burl. G10 liners and spacers with brass accent and corbys, as well as my mosaic pin. The sayas are curly maple. I will sell any of them individually or as pairs, and I have enough material left to make another matching knife for either set if desired (contact me if interested in that option). Display stands are also available to order. More pictures are on the site, first replies in the thread have priority. Thanks for having a look, as always!

-Phil

4.75"- $265 shipped BOTH SOLD
6"- $300 shipped

www.wheelerknifeworks.com
wheelerknifeworks@gmail.com

Claro Walnut and Maple 6"
wehzcTph.jpg

9AFFEUch.jpg

gY3W2Lfh.jpg

Amboyna and Maple 6"- SOLD
lCHiHHOh.jpg

Fs1fluYh.jpg

SA0Ftlbh.jpg

Amboyna and Maple 4.75"- SOLD
X0wojJMh.jpg

z1130A6.jpg

bMXnVLR.jpg

Claro Walnut and Maple 4.75"- SOLD
WEysaHRh.jpg

4jHuiqVh.jpg

RmV4Ic1h.jpg

Last edited:
These are beautiful & amazing. A pair would make an impressive gift. Nice & good prices too :thumbup:

I've come back to look at these sets every day since they were posted. Someone buy them before my paycheck comes in!

Back