• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Al Mar Two Al Mar Pathfinders, Large and Small sizes **Price drop**

I am putting my Al Mar Pathfinders up for sale. I have owned these for about the past 25 years. The Pathfinder in the large size is getting more rare to find every year, but the small size was extremely rare to begin with. If my prices are out of line, please send me a PM and we can talk. I tried to find recent comparable sales, but these are rare blades, and I havent seen one for sale on these forums in over 5 years.

Terms and conditions:
-Post "I'll take it" followed by PM to me. If you have questions, contact me before posting I'll take it.
-If you cant PM, post your email, and then you can delete it after I contact you.
-Prices included USPS priority shipping, insured to CONUS. Signature service optional.
-AK & HI, and international buyers please contact me before posting I'll take it.
-Payment by USPS MO or Papal. MO ships upon receipt, Paypal ships when funds transfer to my bank.
*** I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY SALE FOR ANY REASON. ***

The small Pathfinder is brand new. The blade is 9.5" of sharp with an overall length of about 15". I purchased it from a gunshop in the mid 90's. Its never been used, sharpened or even handled much. The blade is perfect, and not a mark on it. The sheath is a fitted leather sheath with the Al Mar stamped in the leather. The knife has lived its whole life in the box, with the blade in the cardboard sleeve. No idea what the two papers with printed Japanese writing, but I think the tan colored one is a warranty card. This small size is rare, most of what was made by Al Mar was the larger size. I have only seen one other in this size for sale in the past ten years.
$700 Now $500 TYD

View media item 8799View media item 8797View media item 8798

The large size is a monster blade, sharp on both edges. Overall almost 20" long with about a 14" blade. I bought it used from the original owner who was selling off his collection. The stamps on the blade are clear and deep. The Brass guard has never been polished and has developed a patina. Some never dull would shine it to a clean gold shine if thats your style. The brass medallion is missing from one side of the handle, the other side is present. The sheath is the standard Black nylon one that came with most of these pathfinders. Its kydex lined and has two pockets on the face of it, no rips or damage to the sheath, the blade fits perfectly and the strap secures over the brass guard. No box or papers with this one, just the knife and the sheath.
$500 Now $300 TYD

View media item 8790View media item 8786View media item 8787View media item 8788View media item 8789

Last edited:
Price drop on these Pathfinders. Please give them a good home!

Last edited:
Back