• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Two Beautiful Lee Reeves belt/pack axes for sale

rcwells

Gold Member
After much internal debate I am very reluctantly listing two of my beautiful Lee Reeves axes for sale. Hard times call for hard choices.
These are early examples of his work, 1998 and 1999. If you don't already know, Lee has retired and isn't taking orders anymore and these are getting harder to find. I have used the 98 a couple of times but both axes are sharp and in excellent condition. The 99 is maple and im not sure of the wood on the 98. The 98 has a lanyard tube which I've never seen on any other axe he made so I'm not positive he put it there but it looks as if he could have. They are both lightweight (the maple is lighter of the two) and easily packable or worn on your belt. These are fantastic little choppers for light duty stuff but are also capable of handling bigger chores with a little persistence.
I do not have birth certificate for either.
The axe masks with belt loops are original and are of course included.
$385 each shipped US. Paypal ok if f&f or add 4% to cover fees please.
img_4040-jpg.439151
img_4039-jpg.439152
img_4041-jpg.439153
img_4042-jpg.439154
img_4043-jpg.439155
img_4044-jpg.439156

Hit me up via email. I might have something else depending on what you have. I have a collection of these but would be interested to see yours as well. F fishiker

Thanks

Back