• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Two Beautiful Reeves Hatchets

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
I have two really nice Reeves hatchets for sale today. The first is his Nessmuk pattern, double bit, and mine has an Osage Orange haft. It has been used once and is in great condition. $350 shipped (SPF). The 2nd is a small single bit hatchet. $300 shipped for that one. It is unused, but there is a small rust spot on one face. There are also some torn stitches on the sheath that could be easily fixed. Pics show this clearly. These are gorgeous tools and the wait list for these is torture.

No trades please paypal payment required. First I'll take it gets it.

Thanks!

2v2JB1jEuxurAoi.jpg

2v2JB1juUxurAoi.jpg

2v2JB1jU3xurAoi.jpg

Last edited:
Specs on the smaller one please. And is that curly maple, ash or koa cause its very nice!

Specs on the smaller one please. And is that curly maple, ash or koa cause its very nice!

The hatchet is 9.5" long from the head to the bottom of the haft, and it weighs .6 lbs. The handle is curly Maple. Thanks!

Ok thanks. Do you know what type of steel the head is made from and how long the cutting edge is?

From what i found it looks to be 1080 steel but what a beautiful hatchet. GLWS

Back