TWO Benchmade 42 Butterfly Balisong

Status
Not open for further replies.

madhatta

Gold Member
I have had these in my collection for years. I don't flip. I just collect and look at them and its time to let a couple go...
First up, 42SS. Limited edition, #386 of 500. (Ti 42 is SOLD)

Near mint. Maybe some storage, handling marks. Never used, carried or re-sharpened. Original box and sheath included.
Price: $485.. $415 shipped. Pics below.
Sorry I missed some marks on this one when I originally photographed it. I was in a hurry I guess. SEE the next post for pics of the marks.
HOW about $old shipped??

I have not seen a 42SS for sale in any recent times to gauge a fair market price. If I am too high on either of these, please feel free to make an offer. I hate to see these go, but need cash for other things. Not interested in trades, but may consider Spyderco's in partial trade.

*MO or paypal gift preferred (I will cover the fees if you prefer to use regular paypal). I prefer to ship these U.S. only. I may consider shipping international, but you will need to pay the full shipping cost, and I cannot be held responsible once it has left the U.S.
Thanks for looking. PM or email me.

Last edited:
Pics of the light marks on the 42ss. ONLY marks I can find are on the non latch side of the handle and a couple hairline marks on the blade- these are not very evident. Everything else is fine. Tip and edge are perfect.
I need cash and considering these light marks, the first reasonable offer will take this.

Last edited:
42ss still available. After looking at it again, there are some light marks on the end of the non latch handle. I missed this when I originally listed. I will try to get a pic up.

Last edited:
Finally got some additional pics. Price dropped.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back