• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Two FS: Umkhombe & Snakewood Raindrop Damascus Mnandi **BOTH SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporstang

Gold Member
I will never be able to bring myself to use either one of these so off they go for someone else to enjoy.

Sale terms: Price is PayPal Goods (I pay the fees) from an account with a verified shipping address. Price includes PP fees, USPS Priority shipping, and insurance. Buyer must be 18 years of age or older. Shipping is to the US only. I reserve the right to sell, or withhold selling, to whomever I wish. Please PM or email me if you want then or have questions and thanks for looking!

Please no trades at this time.

Umkhombe: Sold!
Have an excellent condition Chris Reeve Umkhombe. DOB October 20, 2014. These are made exclusively for a German dealer (although you can order direct from CRK). I have not used this knife and only took it out for initial examination and pictures. Per the previous owner “Knife is brand new in box. Hasn't been used or taken out of the sheath except for pictures. Sheath has no mark, cuts, etc. This is one of the first runs that was sent to the German store. Still has the sticker from that store [on the box], and the knife is brand spankin new.” Includes the DOB Card, original box, CRK Sticker and other papers in the pictures. Notes: Does not come with a blue cloth. I don’t know if they come with one. There is a dark mark on the top of the blade bevel on both sides. Not real noticeable, I got it to show in the right light. I believe it is from the sheath. Also, the box tabs do have some wear (I have a hard time closing it up.)

Snakewood Raindrop Damascus: SOLD!
I am the original owner. DOB: February 14, 2014. Condition: Excellent. I only used this christening it by snipping a seal of Jack Daniels and tested the blade on a piece of paper. Includes the original box, DOB Card, CRK sticker, and additional paperwork in the pictures. Full Disclosure: It comes with a new sheath and blue cloth but they are not the originals.

Umkombe

Snakewood Raindrop Damascus

Last edited:
Hi there, interested in the mnandi. Please drop me a PM (I'm new and don't have PM privileges yet)

Thanks

I sent you an email. It may take a little bit to go through the BF system. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back