• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Two Modded Spydercos - Advocate and Domino

BenjaminRush

Gold Member
Hi all,

Please be 21 to purchase and know your local knife laws. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but generally I deal with the member posting the first "I'll take it" here followed by a PM. Price includes PP G&S fees and shipping (US only please).

Not looking for trades, sorry! Couple of fun ones up for grabs today.

1. Spyderco Advocate: This one is awesome -- orange peel texturing has been removed from the scales, lightning-strike ano applied, hardward lightly bronzed, blade acid etched, lightly stonewashed, and resharpened. Solid lockup, centering. Has been carried very little, just around the house, used only to cut a few pieces of paper and a single piece of carboard. Comes with box/papers. Asking sold for this one. Work done by BJ Hill/Hilltop Knives and Gear.

2. Spyderco Domino: I picked this one up on the exchange because it just looked wild. Ti lock-side scale and liner have been textured and ano'ed green/blue/purple. Domino scale has been exchanged for a textured OD green micarta scale. Deep carry clip included (a little hokey, definitely not my favorite part of this). Ceramic bearings installed. Blade has been acid etched and stonewashed. 204P steel. The ceramic bearings definitely improved the action, and this thing is insanely thin behind the edge. I do not have the original scale, clip, box/papers. Nevertheless this is a cool piece. Asking sold for this one.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back