• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Two New Strider SMFs

***PLEASE NOTE: The first "I'll take it" publicly posted in a new post to this thread gets the knife or knives specified, period. PM times or posts with questions do not matter.***

All knives are new, unused and have their factory edge (unless noted). These are Strider knives and they pride themselves on not selling pretty knives. Even though these all look excellent to almost perfect for new Striders, please do some research if you have never owned one before. Most of these are very close or dead center on blade/handle alignment (minus #1). Striders also do not come in fancy cases, just little plastic bags or bubble wrap.

Price includes Paypal fee's and shipping (USPS Signature Required on $750+), no hidden fee "NET" BS here. Feel free to ask any questions or request further pics. PM me after you post "I'll take it" for payment instructions. Email me at "havoc AT vermatrix DOT com" if you can't PM. DO NOT POST ON MY PROFILE WALL!! I don't check it that often, so PMs or emails only.

DISCOUNTS: I will discount each additional knife by $10.

TRADES: No

SHIPPING TIME: I will try to ship everything out within 5 days of receiving payment.

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Since these are all folders, no international shipping.

I am selling several other knives in the following threads

https://bladeforums.com/threads/dsk-and-ferrum-forge-rare-customs.1555298/

https://bladeforums.com/threads/taking-offers-on-some-models-50-rats-and-dogs.1548368/#post-17797203

TXcs0WV.jpg
N9HMdvH.jpg

5. SMF Spear Point Stone Washed CPM-154 Blade, Stone Washed Titanium and Black G10 Handle = $550

9. SMF Spear Point Stone Washed S30v Blade, Stone Washed Titanium and Black Aluminum Chevron Pattern Handle = $600

Last edited:
Back