Two Walking Dead sheaths

leatherman

leathermoderator
Got four total on the way to getting finished, these are the first two to get totally done. One is going to Australia, and another to Norway. The other two are going to a very good friend. :)

This one features the rather textured leather I got a while back on a special purchase, the most unfortunate cow ever, very scarred. But it looks great on a sheath so his/her sacrifice is not in vain. :)
walkingnew2_zps6511a8eb.jpg

This one is smooth leather, note the much better quality of life this one had. :p
walkingnew3_zps953f6cb1.jpg

More to come, I have a mottled brown one on order now, its coming together soon.

Thanks for looking!!!
Dwayne

Sweet. Are they supposed to be replicas of the one on the show? I sort of recognize the opening albeit with a bit more rugged construction (who knows, hard to see stitching on a blurry TV anyway), but I don't remember a strap.

These look great, are the other two you are making spoken for?

Sweet. Are they supposed to be replicas of the one on the show? I sort of recognize the opening albeit with a bit more rugged construction (who knows, hard to see stitching on a blurry TV anyway), but I don't remember a strap.
Thanks to all the hard work by Feezle, yep, there is an upper strap though Daryl rarely uses it. Dunno why, I'd not risk the knife falling out. The sheath in the show has lacing around the perimeter, I dont do lacing as I never learned how. The show sheath is also not originally made for that knife, its heavily modified to fit the big guard. I'll have to pull the pics from the closed thread over on the Busse forum, there's a ton of info over there as well, sadly.
These look great, are the other two you are making spoken for?
I think I have one on the stitcher that is not spoken for! If I dont, I can make more and actually have another run in the works right now. :) Just send me an e-mail or PM. I have pricing in the Walking Dead Tribute thread in this forum. :D

Nice work, I could use one too if your frog man hasn't come through for you yet :thumbup:

Cool! I am planning another run soon, after I get through some of these open spine NMFSH sheaths. There's only seven of those so it wont be too much longer. :)

Back