Twosun carry knife

LSUisSEC

Gold Member
Basic Member
Anybody have one, or many, Twosun knives they carry? I have one and have a nice slipjoint on the way.

I have an M390/carbon fibre slipjoint. Action is quite good; it's a slipjoint like traditional knives, with a solid halfstop, but it's action feels more "modern", if that makes any since. The blade stock is rather thick, 3.5mm with a rather obtuse grind, but it's also very thin behind the edge. The thick stock and the carbon fibre handle make it feel uncharacteristically balanced toward the blade rather than the handle like we're used to with slipjoints.

It's not bad, but I probably wouldn't have purchased it if I held it in person. The titanium handled version still interests me; still thick in the blade, but the grind is a bit more acute, and the heavier handle would feel less unbalanced. I'll probably pass unless I catch one for cheap.

Here's a stock pic of the one I have, since I can't seem to find mine to take a picture of at the moment.

twosun.jpg

I own a few of the early models as they're beefy and heavy, all though the fit and finish is mediocre I tend to still like a lot of their designs.

I have no qualms against two-sun they seem to do all their own designs and for being a flea-bay Chinese knife maker they have done really good work.

I have picked up four of them so far.

Very nice designs.

One of them is a modified Wharncliffe that needs the pocket clip redesigned.

Two of the others have rather thick-feeling handles that I haven't gotten used to yet.

The last one is a clip point with blue G10 with carbon fiber overlay that is real neat.

I have a very small carbon fiber and titanium flipper in m390. Its a very good design. Saw it on Neeves knives originally

I only have this titanium whatsit , for SD when can't carry a knife .

I won this in a GAW and i love it! Its ti and d2. I am more a traditional knife guy but i do have a few handfuls of modern knives. This is my first ti framelock flipper. The blade is thick but ground well so it actually cuts quite well. The pocket clip is too tight to the frame to easily clip to thick pocket (carhartt work pants) it is doable just takes percise movements. 20210107_152626_copy_756x1008.jpg 20210107_152548_copy_756x1008.jpg 20210107_152616_copy_756x1008.jpg

If they would update their logo i would like their knives more. The 3 i just bought all have no logo of theirs on it

I like the TS49, it kind of satisfies my "Olamic should make a mini Rainmaker" needs.

TIuWwy4.jpg

I have a twosun Cobra. Snappy action, drops shut, came very sharp, 14c28n blade with titanium handle.

For the $70 it cost me it surpassed my expectations

Ive won 4 off the auction site...all good prices for m390 and s90v blades...first one arrived just 11 days after I won it!! And its a tiny tiny knife but I was shocked at how well its made. Can't wait to get the other 3. And I find myself bidding on more before I've even handled any. Had 3 bought before I recieved that small one and won the 4th one the other night and lost a few other auctions..they seem like great knives for the price.

Last edited:
986B5068-5D91-438D-BAC4-A35F7FE0AD30.jpeg 798999B5-56F6-47BE-B2A3-130E2D4D40EC.jpeg 2nd of the 3 slipjoints i ordered showed up today. # 3 with the “damascus” and horn handle will be here tomorrow

Back