UBDOTD -- One of Durba's last and it's a winner. Pix & Deal.

Here is one of Durba's last efforts. I know because it was a special order that went awry as they sometimes do.

This is a 10/10 effor by Durba -- steel mounted WWII 16.5" and TWO pounds, over 1/2 inch thick at the spine. The entire rig is perfect. Scabbard & frog by village sarki with new leather. It's a winner.

We'll deliver this rig to your door for an even $100 and take it from old Uncle Bill this is one of the best deals I've ever put up.

Call or email if interested.

And, stay tuned. I have two more Pala giveaways I'm getting ready to post.

Attachments

• one of durba's last 00 steel mtd wwii.jpg
    one of durba's last 00 steel mtd wwii.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 293
I like.:D I wish I could:( Oh well. *wimpers* Some one please take it and put me out of missery.:p

Rog, you're becoming a force to contend with. Be prepared for flak from the Caveman tomorrow.

GTC

THE LAST DURBA! ROG GETS IT!!$%^&&%#*(^$%,CRAP,****^&%$ AW****,
grumble,mumble**&*****!Kicks, the dog,cat & the door, SLAM!
jim :mad: SNIFF!:( :barf:

Tsimi,
Don't worry little fella :barf:...I can send the Durba with the others so that you can cry even harder when you send it back.
Hey! I can make you "your very own just for Tsimi" paper cut-out for your Cantina Diorama. Just picture it in JPs hand, Uncle Bill looking on, Bura approving, and YOU in the corner; little black feathers a'ruffled. I bet Wal would be kind and give you a cheer-up Heineken.
Of course maybe not. :D

Rog,
Better not send them,may not get them back!:D Stuff has been known to get "lost" in the cave!:D As for your paper cutouts :barf,
why not just get Paxton to do what he does best,drive me "NUTS" with his duck!I HATE THOSE PICS. OF ME AS DAFFY!:barf:JP, keep him away from me,"he's an officer(Navy)",they are REALLY STRANGE(there goes my signed book)!
jim

Paxton seems to have gotten the essence of Tsimi in the duck persona;
irascible, short tempered and probably suffering from some sort of impulse control disorder. The good side is that if it runs true, then you COULD also be charming and polished.
I of course stress the COULD part.
You could send me some of your M43s to stretch your abilities. I'd send them back. At some point.

And somewhere in a quiet room in a hospital in the Sunshine State, a young Wildlife Officer chortles at the thought of The Caped One missing out on yet another Durba...
:D :p :p :p :D

Back