predictions:

Florian
Silva
Hendricks
Grove
Neet
Leites
Sotiropoulos

i left a couple unpicked because i don't know enough about the fighters. on a side note, Neer is a Des Moines local and I've been watching him fight in the Tough Man competitions in bars for about 10 years. This dude can take a beating!! I saw him beat Huston Alexander(also in the UFC. Fights out of Omaha) by decision and Alexander fights at 205lbs! Neer also decided it would be a good idea to lead Police on a high speed chase last winter. Turns out it wasn't such a good idea.....

Penn over K flo..

I'm still a Penn fan,, k flo is the next Joe Rogan,,,

Heard they Canned ,, Ediths old ass,, for a new Hot arriani look alike

Pretty good pic's rlarge
I take the same except
Sadollah
I really dont like BJ's attitude,hope florian makes him say Uncle.
Could be in for a shock with silva vs Forrest Griffin
Griffin can take a beating,BUT if he gets caught in a submission...
I think his stamina is better than silva's too.

I'm pulling for Florian and Griffin... although I'm not confident either will be victorious. I don't care for Silva or Penn.

Do you fight Rlarge? Didn't I see you post a picture with Frank Mir and yourself?

Pretty good pic's rlarge
I take the same except
Sadollah
I really dont like BJ's attitude,hope florian makes him say Uncle.
Could be in for a shock with silva vs Forrest Griffin
Griffin can take a beating,BUT if he gets caught in a submission...
I think his stamina is better than silva's too.

Silva is so accurate with his striking though, it's amazing.

Pen just can't get over that GSP owned his ass. He recently accused him of using steroids....

nah I don't fight. I used to, but u start to realize that even when you win, it hurts :)

I would like to see Florian and Griffin win as well. Anderson Silva is a great fighter no doubt but like many others I did not find his last few fights entertaining so hopefully Griffin gives him a run for his money.

Florian is good but Penn has alot of skill so we will just have to see.

They were baiting you,, silva is gonna look like frankilin silva,!!! Tonight,, he has not felt challenged,,

BJ is better at almost every aspect of the fight game than Ken flo. better boxing, better bjj, better take downs and takedown defense, better wrestling, rediculously fexible. the only advantages Kenny has over BJ is better kicks and a deeper gas tank! BJ wins this fight hands down.

A. Silva walks around at about 220, which is about what the majority of the LHW devision walks at so he fits right in at 205. Griffin is not in that majority however. he has to cut a considerably more amount of weight to make 205. he walks around at about 235ish. Forrest will be by far the strongest opponent for A. silva but i dont know if that will be enough. One thing he does have going for him though is the fact that he has been known to pull off a few upsets ( Shogun, Rampage), and no one has more heart than forrest. ill be pulling for forrest in this one!

BJ ran outta gas last time I saw him fight.
Matter of fact,he seems to run low before whatever
opponent he has does.

i have been waiting for this card for a while........... im goin to 107 in Memphis,,, Rampage vs Rashad.... or as jackson says,,,,,"black on black crime"

If you haven't heard the news yet, the new Ultimate Fighter (tv series) will be heavyweights with Rashad and Rampage as the coaches.

i have rampage winning that fight! Rampage is the best he's ever been. coming off 2 wins recently. Its always tough for a fighter to bounce back 100 percent phycologically after having sustained a devastating ko loss (machida)so Evans may be disadvantaged there. the both possess 1 punch ko power, have alot of speed, but i think rampage has a better chin and he def. has the experience. anything can happen in this one thought. should make for an exciting fight!

i have been waiting for this card for a while........... im goin to 107 in Memphis,,, Rampage vs Rashad.... or as jackson says,,,,,"black on black crime"

That should be good.
I really cant stand evans,he's got a big whining mouth.
Even after he lost that last fight he was crying.

(some humor removed to protect my integrity (or whats left of it))

That should be good.
I really cant stand evans,he's got a big whining mouth.
Even after he lost that last fight he was crying.

(some humor removed to protect my integrity (or whats left of it))

lots of nipple tweaking

Back