Uhg! Spark! Help!

This is Smoka Da'Weed. I was able to enter my old e-mail adress in place of smokadaweed@hotmail.com (My old one was zharo_naxo@hotmail.com). BUT!!! As soon as I entered it, it relogged me back in to Smoka Da'Weed, and it said I did not have access to the boards! It seems that somehow when you deleted Kamatara the e-mail adress I registered the name to was still banned! So when I entered it on Smoka Da'Weed it read it as I was banned. If you could, please make it so Smoka Da'Weed is un-banned please! Its ok if you have to switch the e-mail I dunt really care about it aslong as I'm unbanned!

Thanks

Just checked my e-mail and I had to do an activation thing. I did it and it still wouldn't let me access the forums :(

Are you accessing the forums through a framed window, or through an AOL browser?

framed window. Actually I dont know what happend but I just logged in like the day after I posted this msg and for some reason it let me log in with Smoka Da'Weed and my e-mail had changed (the one I wanted). So I guess it was just a glitch or somethin maybe. Thanks tho for your help

Back