Ultimate Knife Web Site

This site has a lot of swords in it. All of them are available for sale, and come with a sharpened blade gaurantee. If your prey does not die after using any one of our swords, then we will reimburse you for the full cost of your blade. These swords are manufactured so that the blade on each one is as thin as a sheet of paper. Several of our models are even thinner, and custom made to be the most absolute perfect death weapon that you have ever seen. Most of our products are made with a near-indestructable titanium alloy, with several of our top models consisting of something better. To view what we have, please use the crappy one frame navigation menu found on your left.

Legal Stuff: The weapons sold on this site are meant for complete and utter annihilation of the buyer's target. If you are buying these weapons for research, art, collections, or other non-killing purposes, then we may choose to nullify the lifetime warranty on your blade. We will also send hitmen to your location so that you can personally see first-hand the sharp, sleek, sexy design of any of our blades, in addition to the only single one purpose that they all serve. Also note that killing is illegal in the United States, and pretty much everywhere on Earth except for Canada. These blades are only sold legally in the US if sold without the intent to kill. The only justified use behind these blades is to "eliminate" or to "solve" a problem who has been annoying you.

Not only is this guy crazy but he's a racist. :rolleyes:

After the introduction of the Miracle Blade 3 Perfection Series, we had to take it one step further. We introduce the all new Miracle Blade X Divinity. This sword actually has a micro- processor inside of it, making it work to its user's wishes. If the user is unskilled however, then it will rely on its AI and overwhelm the user. This is one of our finest blades as it surpasses most others is power, sharpness, speed, and overall ability.

On this page, you will find some of our swords. They are all available and in stock. Each comes with its own sheath and handkerchief to wipe the blood off.

mmm...groan... :rolleyes:

I am saddened that I missed the hilarious link. So sad that I am looking for a paper thin sword to commit seppuku with. I guess I will have to use the saw edge on my Dork Ops Interceptor to eviscerate myself.

Link is back up :) and it is quite funny, although I am not sure I would give the kid an "A", for sure a "B+" :p

acolonelofcorn said:
I am saddened that I missed the hilarious link. So sad that I am looking for a paper thin sword to commit seppuku with. I guess I will have to use the saw edge on my Dork Ops Interceptor to eviscerate myself.

So funny :D

Back