• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ulu ((SOLD))

G L Drew

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Forged to a very fine edge for slicing and very comfortable in the hand.

Forged from 5160
Slight convex grind with a fine Scotch Bright belt
Stabilized figured ash handle
Width of the blade: 7 5/8 inches
Depth of the blade from the edge to the handle is 2 5/8 inches
Total depth is 4 1/4 inches
If someone wants to carry this knife in the field I can make up a leather and rivet edge guard

$175 delivered to the US or Canada. My PayPal account is gldrewknives@gmail.com I will also take USPS money orders or checks with time to clear

Sorry for the poor photos, it was difficult to get a picture without a reflection.

4-10-13_2.jpg4-10-13_3.jpg4-10-13_4.jpg4-10-13.jpg

Last edited:
wow Mr Drew I could really use that in the kitchen but funds are a little tight at the moment if you haven't sold it by the end of the month give me a holler!

I do not normally like to chat in sales threads I just felt I had to say I really adore your Ulu's. Very nice work.

Mr Drew I keep coming back and looking at this thing. So I guess I will take it I will need an edge guard though so I can put it in my Chefs box when traveling. Will send out the paypal as soon as you let me know its still available.
thanks
Doc

Mr Drew I keep coming back and looking at this thing. So I guess I will take it I will need an edge guard though so I can put it in my Chefs box when traveling. Will send out the paypal as soon as you let me know its still available.
thanks
Doc

It's yours Doc. THANK YOU!

paypal sent

Got the PayPal, Doc. Give me a couple of days to get the edge guard made up and the knife packaged. I will email you with a Priority Mail tracking number when I post it. Thanks again.
Gerry

Got it today and it look really great!!!! can you tell me what kind of oil you used on it? thanks for a great look knife!!!!

Got it today and it look really great!!!! can you tell me what kind of oil you used on it? thanks for a great look knife!!!!

Wash it very well before you use it on food, Doc, it was WD40.

I was sort of afraid that it might be will scrub it down and coat it in some mineral oil. Thanks again

Back