Unauthorized hacking into my account

jiminy

Banned
I'd like to file a complaint about some individual hacking into my account and changing some user settings.

Thanks

~nevermind~ apparently it was done by a 'moderator'.

This is a misunderstanding. I edited his sig because of inappropriate language and emailed to explain what I had done. Looks like he visited Bladeforums and saw his edited sig before he read his email.

Yeah, but then it was 'edited' again after I had removed 'asspirate' and changed it to 'arse pirate'. If you have a problem with that, then let me know ...PM me, for instance, or xxxx out the word that is "offending" you. Don't simply change the entire sig to the lame "sig stolen by (ass)pirates" line.

In other words, quit changing the sig.

I had a signature I thought was innocent, Cougar Allen changed it, I thanked him for not throwing me overboard, and that was that. I did not go in and change it back to what it was. Enjoy getting keelhauled.

In case you didn't notice, the public check this site out too. There are portions of this site for that type of sig.

If you can not put decent language in your sig.

Expect it to be edited.

So much for that troll. We don't mind arguing with the moderators at Bladeforums -- you can argue for days at a time if you want, and some have -- but you can't keep spamming an inappropriate sig all over the forums and remain a member. Of course I'll leave it now so everybody can see why he was banned.
n-plank.gif

Looks like Bastid edited the sig while I was kicking the dork overboard. That's okay -- the original sig was;
J. Criquet cutlery

RED Rep chicklets courtesy of the child molesting asspirates from the skank PT frigate 'LOSER'.

(Davey Jones' Locker?...They'd rather be in Michael Jackson's locker.)

After I edited that -- twice -- he thought he could get away with changing it to:

J. Criquet cutlery

RED Rep chicklets courtesy of the child molesting arse pirates from the skank PT frigate 'LOSER'.

(Davey Jones' Locker?...They'd rather be in Michael Jackson's locker.)

Actually once the dork was booted his sig went away.

P.S. Some posts have crossed in this thread. Frankly, I didn't even notice he hadn't restored exactly the same sig I had edited. Now I can see he did change it slightly -- changed ass to arse. :rolleyes:

More posts crossing -- LOL! I knew the banned user category isn't allowed avatars or sigs but I thought if he had a sig it would still show in his posts after he was banned -- evidently not. So Bastid is innocent -- of that allegation. As for other allegations that may have been alleged, goats cannot testify in a court of law....

Crimeny Jeekers! If you have to get banned over a sig line, at least let it be a funny sig line.

Cougar Allen said:
More posts crossing So Bastid is innocent -- of that allegation. As for other allegations that may have been alleged, goats cannot testify in a court of law....
LOL :D:cool:;)

I see that Cougar's had to whack this dude twice today. Can someone tell me why these guys seem to want to push in where they are clearly NOT WANTED? They need to get lives outside their computers.

You have to wonder -- especially about the ones who don't seem to have any interest in knives. I just looked over the list of his recent posts and almost all of them were in the Political Arena and other Community forums -- very few posts about knives at all. If your main interest is arguing about politics and pit bulls and stuff like that, there are places on the net where that's what they do....

Yeah as Majoring in Comp engineering and internet/computerSecurity, id say I pretty much know what I am doing.

my assembly code is better than my english.

i dont know if I am elite, but lets just say if I wanted I could take this site down and I already have cougar allens password to his account. Dont ya love brute force.

But that would be illagal to use and do, so il pass.

Cougar man you need some better passwords. That **** was weak.

Back