Uncle Bill MBK replica

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Good Afternoon to all,
Kumar made this Uncle Bill Mini Bowie Knife replica and it is slight longer then the original version.

12 inch 10 ounce UBMBK replica Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Brass fittings. Top quality leather sheath. Amazing work by Kumar. One more new addition to your collection at $125

zq96vSD.jpg

4MxELL7.jpg

twrSSCw.jpg

otmaTYj.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

I'm still trying to figure out why I can't see pictures. Really like to see this one.

I'm still trying to figure out why I can't see pictures. Really like to see this one.
Dang, brother, I had hoped that this was solved.

I believe that you said that you can open .jpg files outside of the forum. I'll be glad to forward them to you, if you can give me an email address.

Have you tried using a different browser? There are several free browsers that you can download.

Even if you don't like a second browser, it might give clues about why you can't see images in your current browser. Then you can get advice on how to fix it. Most likely there is some obscure setting in your browser that is causing the problem, which perhaps began after an update.

If the problem persists in another browser, then most likely the problem is with some system setting on your computer.

Yeah, I tried a few different browsers and had a couple people way smarter than me play for quite a while trying to figure it out. I notice on some sites I've tried to visit, I'm blocked. One said they thought I was a robot????
I got another guy real smart on computer stuff but out of town at the moment. I'll try and drain his brain. Need to sort this out.

Good Afternoon to all,
Kumar made this Uncle Bill Mini Bowie Knife replica and it is slight longer then the original version.

12 inch 10 ounce UBMBK replica Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Brass fittings. Top quality leather sheath. Amazing work by Kumar. One more new addition to your collection at $125

zq96vSD.jpg

4MxELL7.jpg

twrSSCw.jpg

otmaTYj.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Thank you Kismet, unfortunately I can't see that one neither. I notice yours is jpeg versus jpg, I know I usually see jpeg. I'm not the sharpest khukri in the drawer when it comes to this computer stuff. I gotta get this solved, I love looking at auntie's pictures.

I don't know if you've answered this already: Can you see jpg images at other web sites, on your same computer? Also, what kind of computer are you using, and what version of the operating system?

I seem to see images every where else. It's a HP all in one computer. I think it's windows 10 but can't swear to that. Mopar sent me a picture of this knife, I think it was jpeg. I could see it fine. I'm gonna post my own picture here and see if I cn see it.

My month or so old trike. Still getting used to it. Off topic but testing my picture issue.

Attachments

• Trike 1.jpg
    Trike 1.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 3
Well I can see my own picture. Says it's jpg whatever that might mean.

If you can see jpg pictures at other web sites, using the same computer and the same browser, it implies that the problem is related to your Bladeforums log-in settings.

I'm guessing that you have a continuing log-in to Bladeforums, that is, you don't log-in every time. Try logging out, then logging back in. You can log out by clicking on your name near the upper right hand corner of the screen, then select "log out" from the drop-down menu. I hope you remember your password, so you can log back in.

That might clear up the problem with seeing images. If not, click on your name again. There are a number of settings that might need to be tweaked, but you'll have to do that with someone who knows what the settings mean.

Back