Uncle Henry 127UH

I recently bought an Uncle Henry 127UH. It's an old style, single flat-ground blade, liner-lock, with the imitation stag (Delrin) scales and nickle-silver bolsters.
I like it alot but I would rather have a, Old Timer in the same pattern. A friend of mine said Schrade once made one called the Mustang. Does/did such a knife really exist?

That is correct. Between 1971 and 1997, we made an Old Timer, 125OT, called the Mustang.

------------------
Tim Faust
Product Manager
www.schradeknives.com

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by allenC:
Thanks Tim. I'll have to check around for one.</font>
I have a 125OT under the Schrade Walden tang ( prior to 1973 condition is near mint.) I do not know if I have the original sheath. I would say I have one close. Please let me know if you are interested in it. I am new to this site and just learning how to use it my e mail is lt632ret@frontiernet.net The first character in this address is a small L not a one. If you are looking for anything else please let me know. I have been collecting Schrades for 45 years now that I have retired from the NYS D.O.C.S I do some historical work and lecture on knives from this area ( near Walden and Ellenville NY.)

------------------

Back