• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good Uncovsky Knives

I just received my first custom from Uncovsky Uncovsky and I could not be happier. Matej and Anna were great to work with, and the finished product is amazing! They get a big thumbs up from me, if anyone is considering ordering from them, or commissioning a custom, don't hesitate, they're great!

I just received my first custom from Uncovsky Uncovsky and I could not be happier. Matej and Anna were great to work with, and the finished product is amazing! They get a big thumbs up from me, if anyone is considering ordering from them, or commissioning a custom, don't hesitate, they're great!
Kind of nice to work with true artists isn’t, Matej engraving work with a laser gives sharp contrasts that really make the subject stand out, he’s differently a up and coming rock star!:p

I have nothing but good things to say about them as well as their products. I have a knife and titanium pendant from them and love them both. Superb service, exceptional quality. :thumbsup:

Oh guys, thank you so much :) It means a lot for us to hear we are doing our job right. :)
Have a great day everyone,
Anna

Back