Under appreciated knives IMHO

I’ve been using a variety of Boker knives for the past 15-20 years and I think that they are solid knives that are fairly priced and offer a very good value for the money spent.
I’ve got everything for knives for use around and underwater to EDC blades, both fixed and folding.

I typically carry 1 or 2 autos (2 is 1 and 1 is none) but recently I have bought and started carrying a D2 Little Dvalin drop point. A very sturdy little tool.

Last edited:
My father bought me this knife around the year 1965. Picked it out of the display case in a small general store in southern Maine. It was the kind of general store where the corner in the back was the town's Post Office.

This Boker Tree is built like a tank. I don't think I have appreciated it as much as I should.

My father bought me this knife around the year 1965. Picked it out of the display case in a small general store in southern Maine. It was the kind of general store where the corner in the back was the town's Post Office.

This Boker Tree is built like a tank. I don't think I have appreciated it as much as I should.
Congratulations on still having one of your knives of your childhood. I don’t have any of mine before college but I do have 2 of my dad’s and 1 of his dad, my grandfather, pocket knives

0Congratulations on still having one of your knives of your childhood. I don’t have any of mine before college but I do have 2 of my dad’s and 1 of his dad, my grandfather, pocket knive

Back