underwater u-boat knife

as i have the idea to made it - i just wanna made something different :D

there was no customer before it was ready - but somebody see it and buy it :)

in the moment i think about something unbreakable ;) a "little" maybe the double thickness and 2 or 3 inches longer.

i think, not all what i made must have a really purpose because i wanna made something what only make a smile in some faces :) hope this one give some smiles :D
Thanks Mang!And like Oliver mention else where I love it!Totallysick,badass,sixness,Beyond a keeper for life.Btw I put in a order a few months ago I received mine today(Love it)$ixness:D

OK, when I saw the thread title I thought it was going to be pics of an antique WW II knife that used to be issued to U-Boat sailors.

Then when I saw the first pic, I thought it was a U-Boat anchor, which I wasn't aware they were equipped with, but what do I know?

Then I saw it from the sides and top and now I get it. It's a U-Boat trolling hook! So how fast does the trolling surface boat have to be going to split the hull of a U-Boat with that thing? :D

Just kiddin' around. I did smile, so desired effect obtained over here!

Blues

ETA: I was just looking at it again and realized the top surface could be case-hardened and you'd have a portable mini-anvil too!

You could set it in place and then tap the spine with a mallet for precision chopping. Limited use, just an idea. Looks too cool...

Wow, that's different, but I have to say I like it. It looks like the handle edges might get a little sharp and dig into your hand a bit with heavy use, but other than that, I like it.

- Mark

Very cool!!! It would take a heck of a set of suspenders to keep that thing from pulling your pants down. Can I assume that you are the knife maker who designed the Boker Schanz Integral Dagger? I have an affinity for heavy duty knives, myself. I have one of the integral daggers. What kind of steel did you use? What did you charge for the knife?
Do you take custom orders for customer designed knives?

EarlFH

I own one of these it is a heavy knife but so well balance that the weight is not a issue at least to me I have yet to strap it on to the pants:)The knife is very comfortable to hold and use.I think mine might be a tad bigger then the one shown,in any case Juergen is a Serious Awesome Custom Knife Maker!It is a Expensive knife but for me well worth the $$$$the sheath is also some serious work.I love my knife and the owner of the knife shown stated elsewhere that he loves his as well!:thumbup:

...Is this possible to send thermonuclear charges or Tomahawk missiles with that one ???!!!....
This badass is rough and tough.

I think my pal Quiet Storm wouldn't mind (you did a piece for him after all some years back) :D

That "T" penetrator profile of the tip reminds me of some of the ancient Mid-East and Central Asian sword designs that were meant to penertrate chain-mail armor.

as i have the idea to made it - i just wanna made something different :D

there was no customer before it was ready - but somebody see it and buy it :)

in the moment i think about something unbreakable ;) a "little" maybe the double thickness and 2 or 3 inches longer.

i think, not all what i made must have a really purpose because i wanna made something what only make a smile in some faces :) hope this one give some smiles :D

YOU "MADE" A SMILE ON MY FACE WITH THIS ONE JUERGEN:

[video=youtube;fHbxjVE-tGI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHbxjVE-tGI&list=UUOYxzeAIufMeOBAZBetzu_Q&index=3&feature=plcp[/video]

Back