Unfounded hypothesis

So we heard in the middle of last week that GSO 5 sheaths could be shipping to Idaho in a few days. If there are some 5's sharpened and built as the sheaths arrive does this mean some of us early orderers could be seeing our 5's this week? Maybe next week?

My refresh rate of the Production Schedule page is at an all time high!

It takes much patience to get one of these S! Knives.

They're like hens teeth! It makes me wonder if I should or shouldn't use it when it arrives? Can't wait to see how the Linen Burgundy handles look in person.

I like your thinking. I didn't order a sheath with my GSO 5 so hoping mine comes sooner rather than later. :D

Ha! I had been checking in throughout the day and after being away from my phone for a bit o come back to see your post. Sweet! We have a date, people!

It takes much patience to get one of these S! Knives.

They're like hens teeth! It makes me wonder if I should or shouldn't use it when it arrives? Can't wait to see how the Linen Burgundy handles look in person.
True, getting a GSO directly from the company has been a rare thing, but is so worth it they have been working really hard to correct this. Between materials, design and intended use and warranty these knives should definitely be used!

Fortunately I placed orders for a 5 and a 5.1 Starter. When I get them both, I'll decide on one user and the other I'll stash away. I have a nephew graduating HS next year, he might get the stashed model. :)

I also have a GSO 5 on order. Although I know it will be totally worth it, this has been a tough wait! Along with many other folks, I will be VERY happy when my 5 arrives.

Yes please!

And a spare 5.1 handle before they go out of production... :)

I wanted to get a spare handle for the 5 I ordered....then thought (I should just order a second 5!!) I did niether...regrets....

Back