• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Unicorn Alert! 2 Shamwaris SOLD! Thanks!

Up for sale are 2 of my Shamwaris. SOLD!

Both are frame lock, M390 and bearings. Both are zirconium accent models. One is 3" textured the other is 3.5" smooth.

I never thought I'd be letting these go, but I'm faced with some staggering medical costs for my elderly mother, so leave they must. It's also why I'm not entertaining trades and not discounting.

Note: Please read the fine print. I'm spending a lot of my time at a nursing home, so you might not get a response immediately until I'm freed up.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional photos etc. I just threw these up as time is at a premium currently. Thanks!

Fine Print:
Rules of engagement:
First “I’ll take it” followed up with a PM gets the knife. I get email notifications with PM's, I don't check the threads often. This sale is cross posted, so getting my attention first helps!

Payment:
PayPal Goods & Services. Price listed is total cost to you!

Shipping:
Cost includes insured priority USPS shipping to USA.

You'll be required to sign for the package.

PLEASE! If you’re outside the USA let me know before you commit so I can work with you regarding additional shipping costs and customs to your satisfaction.

Qualifications:
Ideally you have some feedback on Blade Forums and are at least a Gold member so you can send/receive PM's. You must have a valid Pay Pal Address in the CONUS.

Additionally:
You must be at least 18 years of age, a resident of the USA and are responsible for compliance with any state or local knife laws. Seller holds no responsibility for self-inflicted wounds or other dangerous/stupid behavior.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3" Textured Shamwari Zirc over travel/M390/Bearings $OLD Thanks!
This is the first Run Gareth did with zirconium and a textured frame. This is the fine texture, he went to a slightly larger pattern after this. The knife has been carried but used infrequently. Some slight snail trails. Blade is perfect. There's what appears to be cutting oil on the frame (streaking), which is readily apparent in the photos and video. I've never tried cleaning it off or otherwise removing it, it's actually worn off to some degree. I'd assume an acid bath would quickly solve the problem. Action is perfect. Great lockup. Perfect EDC. This is one of the "ziplock" Shamwaris, before Gareth supplied anything resembling a case. However, I am supplying a small taco.
[display side] [lock side] [close up] [video]

3.5" Smooth Shamwari Zirc pivot collar/over travel/standoff/M390/Bearings $OLD Thanks!
This was from the first full run of the 3.5" Shamwari. Smooth Ti frame lock and beautiful circular pivot/over-travel stop. This is a beast, yet has the incredible smooth action of the smaller knives. This is a unicorn's unicorn. Some very minor snail trails, mostly from my being clumsy after a move and brushing against my aluminum case when putting back from box. It's mostly worn off from handling. Carried lightly and never used for cutting. Comes with the original glasses case.
[display side] [lock side] [video]

:(

Last edited:
Hi, I've made sure my mailbox is empty, it filled quickly. For those who tried, please try again. These are cross posted, I want to make sure everybody has a chance.

Back