• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Photos UNIQUE FARRIER RASP KNIVES FOR SALE

"ONE OFF" DROP POINT HUNTING/OUTDOOR KNIVES for sale by Marotta Custom Knives. Three knives for sale, patagonia rosewood handle, dyed stabilized maple handle and granidillo handle.
An extremely versatile knife, our Drop Point Knife features a thicker blade making it an ideal tool for outdoor tasks like cutting rope or hunting needs.
The price is $180 without the sheath and $230 with handmade sheath. US shipped included

Blade length: 4” Overall length: 8 1/2”
Resources: Exotic hardwoods with a repurposed farrier rasp of high carbon steel.

Payment can be made by contacting www.marottaknives.com and we will invoice via PAYPAL INVOICE.
Immediate delivery. Please post "I will take this" on this thread and then email me IMG_3982.JPGIMG_3984.JPGIMG_3981.JPG

"ONE OFF" TWO Hunting/Field knives for sale by Marotta Custom Knives. One knife has a mesquite handle and the other has a bocote handle.
Marotta Custom Knives most popular knife, our Field Knife serves as an excellent knife for the outdoor enthusiast. The Field Knife is a hunting knife in the purest sense. The length of the handle and the pommel and quillon give perfect stability for use by equine carriage drivers.

Blade length: 4 1/4” Overall length: 8 3/4”
Resources: Exotic hardwoods with a repurposed farrier rasp of high carbon steel.

Price for either knife is $180 without the sheath and $230 with the sheath US shipped included
Immediate shipping. Please post "i will take it" to this thread and then email me at
www.marottaknives.com in contact and I will send an invoice via PAYPAL INVOICING.

IMG_3981.JPG IMG_3982.JPG

Back