Bad UnitedOutdoors seller on ebay

Bought what I thought was a Spyderco Yohimbo 2 from UnitedOutdoors on eBay. Took me until now to determine it is a fake. Tried reaching out to UnitedOutdoors for resolution and they have no interest in helping.

Did you report it directly to ebay as being fake? They're pretty good about making things right.

How long ago was this purchase? Since you said it took you until now to figure it out, that could be a relevant factor
Hi, yes, it was purchased in MAy 2020, ebay only steps in to help for 30 days from purchase date.

d762nato

Gold Member
Sorry to hear this, I made a purchase with them a while back and all went great.

Gastonknife

Gold Member
I would not expect any seller to take a return or refund on a knife bought a year ago. However, it does stink if it is a fake.
How about posting some pics here so everyone can check it out? Why are you confident it is a fake?

TOMBSTONE

Gold Member
Bought what I thought was a Spyderco Yohimbo 2 from UnitedOutdoors on eBay. Took me until now to determine it is a fake. Tried reaching out to UnitedOutdoors for resolution and they have no interest in helping.

Your past any possibility for resolution and you really can't expect them to do anything almost a year later. Post some pictures. It's unfortunate you didn't research sooner.

jlauffer

Tempt not the Blade
Platinum Member
Have bought from them a few times with no issues

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC