Up-Armored BK7

Did this one over the weekend, This pattern was designed to compliment Muticam.

Thanks for looking

multicambecker.jpg

Looks great, I am looking forward to Severtech you are doing for me. I can barely wait.

Wow,great job!I really dig the skulls on the blade.How on earth did you manage that?

Looks great! I wouldn't be able to use that that knife though....its a work of art.

Thanks all,

The work is all done with an air brush

I normally do not do firearms, however my departments SWAT Team asked me to do all the SWAT weapons. This is one of the MP5s

I'm always impressed with the work you do. One of these days I'll get around to sending one of my knives in!

Thanks all,

The work is all done with an air brush

I normally do not do firearms, however my departments SWAT Team asked me to do all the SWAT weapons. This is one of the MP5s

I thought it might have been done with an airbrush. I'm an illustrator, and for many years I spent 10 to 12 hours a day with an airbrush in my hand (go to http://www.dawsondoes.com/illustration_portfolios/traditional_illustrations.html to see some of my older stuff). Nowadays I do it all on a Mac. From time to time I miss using brushes and airbrushes; then I remember what a pain they were (paint over-spray all over everything, spilled paint, etc.). Your stuff looks good. Keep at it -- it's a dying art.

Nice work Bob,

Have any air brush equipment you want to get rid of?

I thought it might have been done with an airbrush. I'm an illustrator, and for many years I spent 10 to 12 hours a day with an airbrush in my hand (go to http://www.dawsondoes.com/illustration_portfolios/traditional_illustrations.html to see some of my older stuff). Nowadays I do it all on a Mac. From time to time I miss using brushes and airbrushes; then I remember what a pain they were (paint over-spray all over everything, spilled paint, etc.). Your stuff looks good. Keep at it -- it's a dying art.

Nice work Bob,

Have any air brush equipment you want to get rid of?

No, sorry. I sold it all years ago (11 airbrushes, compressors, etc,) cheap just to get it out of my place. I hadn't used it for a long time anyway. I work on a computer now, mostly 3D illustration. Actually, I'm semi retired, so I don't do a whole lot of that, either.

Sorry. If I still had it, I'd let you have it.

Back