Upcoming... What's Going On

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hey everyone!

I still have the flu so I really have not gotten much done; I expect to be in the shop at full speed soon!

As I have mentioned I will be going more to knife runs and eventually hope to have a few knives available all the time.

Upcoming

I'll be finishing up this current round of orders soon. Sorry they are taking so long but I want them to be right.

After that I'll be making the damascus kiridashis (all spoken for) and the new Ti Backpacker in Carbidized Titanium! Look out for 12 that I have in progress. They will be available in a week or so on a first come first serve basis after they are complete.

I expect all of my folder materials and parts in any day now and hope to get going on a prototype soon.

I'll keep working on older orders as well until I am done, don't think I have forgotten anyone! :D And I will still make one off's just for fun...

Ooo...one-offs. More like first-ofs. :)

OK that is true! lol and thanks!

Get better mon. Don't be too (insert word of choice) to see a doctor if need be.

I keep thinking I am getting better but just can't shake it... good call on the Dr. My sister went and she was told it has been running three weeks, I thought I would be over this sooner though.

Get well soon Sir.
We need to see those new creations soon, so go rest and get better.

You need to drink lots of NyQuil and or Tussin. I love that stuff when i get sick. Just keep a drafting pad near your kleenex box for great ideas that come to mind : )

Stay Hydrated Sir.

Seth

Back