Update available?

Hey Dan, I had sent you an email asking for a update a few days ago... I know you are slammed, but just wondered how it's going? Don't need order immediately...

Thanks man...

Guy

Btw, On the K-Tusk... Do you ever do any that look a little more like the one you did for your boar hunt? Don't know what keeps me going back to look at that one... Just looks a little more 'raw' than the others I have seen...

we must be connected via some cosmic force, Guy. I wrapped up and boxed up your stuff this morning...it's ready to go.

:eek:

I have wanted to...might get around to a K-TUSK/K-BOAR set (old school) someday...just got so much else going on...:p

Dan

WOO HOO!!!! Wasn't wanting to prod, I can only imagine trying to churn out all that you do... Can't wait to see them!

So as far as the sharpness, is this one of those "If on your journey you should encounter God, God will be cut." ? Hehehehe....

Yeah, I don't know what it is about that Tusk... Just looks a little more 'rough around the edges' and I dig that... :D

How about anything on the Bushmaster Production run? Any more spy pics?

Can't wait for this one, Dan, getting really excited!!!

Take care,

Geoff

Thanks Dan! Got them in yesterday... They look great and shave pretty easily... Not sure if I can carry in a Mercharness, but I have a few ideas to try out... Thanks again, you rock!

Glad you like 'em! :thumbup:

Dan

Back