UPDATE. DPx HEST FOLDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

RYP

First shipment leaves the factory this Friday, Next shipment leaves the following week.

Note to al qaeda...do not hijack the aircraft carrying these folders...the DPx Tribe will hunt you down....

Nope full order in two shipments. Then they get turned around to the dealers ASAP and then you the patient expectant customer.

Ryp, are these all spoken for or are the dealers getting extra for their inventory? Sorry if this has been answered before, previous threads are quite full. Thanks.

thanks for the update i have not been upset about the wait - i just look forward to having it in my pocket.

Again - thank you for the update

Eric

That is a very good question. I do not know if all dealers have all their HEST folder's spoken for. I know in this tight economy business people don't want a lot of inventory laying around so I would strongly suggest that you contact the dealer of your choice and ask them.

We are doing a roll up of the next orders ONLY after the dealers and customers have seen and felt the HEST notwithstanding that we have put in a sizeable reorder to LionSteel to avoid the drought that usually occurs with a popular product.

We also encourage dealers to use this forum to let people know if they have any extra or unclaimed HEST Folders in their inventory. The smart dealers always order a little extra.

We are also sending out a notice with a request to let us know if anyone has any unsold product and we will help them move it very quickly.

I hope the place I pre ordered from gets theirs from this first ahipment, selfish I know..:D

Thanks for the update Robert.

First shipment leaves the factory this Friday, Next shipment leaves the following week.

Note to al qaeda...do not hijack the aircraft carrying these folders...the DPx Tribe will hunt you down....

When you said the first shipment, are you referring to the LEs or the regular production?

Chintofong..

Its clearly spelled out on the forum but. LE's have been received and are being packed for delivery to customers as we speak.

Regular production knives are coming

LMFAO!!! Thanks for the news Pelton!

Hi RYP

Is there any idea of ballpark times for production models being sent to dealers in the UK?

I might be coming into a little bit of money in the not too distant and this folder looks like it could be a very nice gift to myself.

pbonanza

Just Curious RYP

Does the Canadian LE ship friday or the next shipment next week ? Simply curious about how the shipments are divided.

I think you said Canadian first, right ? :D

Just Curious RYP

Does the Canadian LE ship friday or the next shipment next week ? Simply curious about how the shipments are divided.

I think you said Canadian first, right ? :D

The LEs have shipped. He was talking about production models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back