......Update on the new model for TKI

I think I just popped a blood vessel in my eye staring at the pic of the horse head logo on the scales. Unbelievable work fellas. I love everything about them.

Just rub the coolness in our faces more Rob... ;) Haha! Those things are the cat's pajama's!!! Wow!

um......i'm still waiting on a run of xm24's......and you guys do this!....i'm seriously trying to come to grips with me addictive personality and you post that working finish masterpiece for all to see.....ok where's the therapists number........screw that where are the credit applications!!!!!

I just saw the horse logo on the scale and think it's freaking amazing! I want one! Where do I send my money?!?!?!

They all look sick but my money would be on the WF if I had the opportunity. Awesome work, guys!

While I hate to say "never" (I was starting to give up hope for getting that pond scale, I guess as soon as you stop looking for something...), there's a lot of stuff I "want" but will realistically never have. Oh well, vicarious enjoyment isn't all bad ;) It is nice we have this venue to virtually share them - AND congratulate and curse those lucky bastids who end up with them :D

Hmm, a little thread bump here to eat my words…:foot: Can't say I mind in this case… :D

5A0uyqW.jpg

Back