Updated Knife Images

I finally did some much needed reorganizing and updating. Hopefully you will enjoy them.

Great photos of a great collection!

Selling the stag Andrews to Garsson was an atrocity! ;). I would have bought that piece in a heart beat. Garsson told me he modified the choil, ground off the butt cap, and buffed the entire piece :eek: :p, I would only have used it :D .

LongRifle said:
Selling the stag Andrews to Garsson was an atrocity! ;).

Truer words may never have been typed, but my D Guard Dean needed to be paid for and Steven stepped right up. I am pretty sure he is pleased, but I did ask him for the right of first refusal in case he ever gets tired of it. ;) Not Likely, imho.

Nice stuff. The Hancock bowie and the Hanson semi-integral are my favorite.

I don't understand the photo title on the Wheeler Double Trouble set. it says "Afzalia burl & elephant". Where's the elephant?

Joss,

The Ironwood Hanson is an Integral. The Elephant refers to the matching sheaths.

Best,

P

ptgdvc said:
The Ironwood Hanson is an Integral.
I guess it depends on one's definition. I generally call full integrals the knives with an integral buttplate or pommel.

Wonderful Collection Peter
Love the Williams Bowie
Love The Hanson ivory
Love the Primos Calahoula
Love the Andrews...see where we are going here..Nice collection

Jeez Peter, how many times do I have to tell you, you should have 3 albums - Gone but not forgotten, Current (mine), Current (on loan from that nice Mr Stephen)!:D

Really top class collection ........... suppose you deserve it! ;)

Stephen

Peter,
Simply incredible collection.
Each and every one.
Would be hard to pick a favorite but those guarded Bowie's do it for me.
Thanks for this rare treat.
Doug

If you ever thinking about transferring your Deans and Hancock to the "gone but not forgotten" category let me know:D

But seriously; great collection:thumbup: :thumbup:

Marcel

I could spend hours drolling over those pics. Great collection, thanks for sharing! :thumbup: :)

Excellent! That Coop fella really brings 'em alive, doesn't he? Thanks a lot for sharing. Your organizational skills and disciplined approach to collecting are admirable.

The big bad Hancock and the 2 Deans are REALLY amazing..

Peter, whats the lowdown on the Japanese sword?

nice set all the way around - but like joss, for me the hancock piece is the jewel of the collection. honestly one of my (if not *the*) favorite piece that he's done. the cashen bowie is nice also :)

Holy schmoly! :eek: Now that is one fine assembly of bladeware. All of those knives are right up my alley (which must be why I am comstantly bumping into you at show tables. ;) ) That Hancock..... Better go get a bib...

Roger

Great collection, certainly worth the photos. So much great stag and wood, but if I could pick one out for myself it would be the Cashen fighter with walrus handle. Those large bowies are out of this world...

Yeah, yeah, yeah....

All that REALLY fine hardware and so organized. Peter's like the guy down the street who's got everything in order: His yard is always perfect, his truck is spotless and shiny and his garage, when opened, has every tool hanging perfectly in place with a linoleum floor and a nice snap-on wall clock. :thumbup: :rolleyes:

Sheesh, I want to run home to my mess and relax.... ;)

Just poking at you, Peter. :p You have a VERY good eye for your stuff and you like it done right. This shows.

Coop

Back