updates on shipping?

I just landed and guess what was waiting for me when I got home?! You got it...my long awaited VT and Minuteman! Everyone knows that two hawks are better than one. :D Both are absolutely great and the craftmanship is outstanding. Did I mention they are also insanely sharp?!

I bought the VT to be part of my aircrew survival gear. The size is perfect and will slide into my helmet bag with ease. The Minuteman is just cool to have. For those of you who browse this board and haven't picked one up yet....I highly recommend you do.

First impressions:
The VT is heavier than I thought it would be (not that it is heavy), but much lighter than the Minuteman. I dig the black finish and the 5 sharpened cutting points. The size is perfect, will fit into most backpacks (ya know you have to take it out to get fresh air). I really like the sheath that came with it. The sheath covers the whole head and will protect it from everything. I also like the laynard hole drilled into the bottom of the handle. It is definitely made for a piece of 550 cord. Bottom line...I can't keep my eyes off of it.

The Minuteman just looks cool!!!!!:) The shape of the handle fits nicely in my hand and the weight makes it feel like you need to swing it. There is something about having a stick with a big ole' blade attached to it!

I am definitely a happy camper. ATC has found a customer for life! Thanks Andy and Suzanne for the patience in working my order! You guys are great!!!!! I think either a Brend or RR Spike is next. Why stop at two!:D

I'm so happy that you're pleased. You be sure to call me about the Brend when you're ready.

As for the sharpness - now you need Suzanne's Emergency Kit - a tube of Super Glue and some surgical tape.

Back