Change Username Upgraded memberships...

I was curious if our paid memberships will be extended a week or so due to the problems with switching over to new software. For several days posting for sale ads were unavailable and even now the site goes down here and there so you can't do any kind of transactions. Another bummer that I just saw is that at my gold level my PM storage dropped in half. That kind of sucks IMHO.

In order:

1, There's no way for me to extend memberships for a week; there's literally thousands of memberships.
2, Downtime is minimized as much as possible. Downtime is going to be significantly less now that we've switched software. Reports are that the forums are not only much more stable but faster with less timeouts & lags.
3. Private messages haven't gone down; they've actually increased. The PM system has changed significantly. Previously you had Private Messages divided into two categories - Sent & Received. Now you have Conversations, which are made up of individual messages. Think of Conversations as threads, and messages as posts. Your message quota went up 150% - you now have 250 messages instead of 100. Your conversations were reduced though, since previously you could have 100 messages I figured 50 conversations should be enough. I could probably change that though.

Back