Uploading images

Rusty Crudd

Gold Member
Hello,

I joined this forum a while ago.

I have not posted anything because I have not figured out how to post pictures.

How do you load up images? I click on the image icon and it wants me to insert a URL

Thank,

Chip

Create an IMGUR account and use it, its easy.
To upload pics to your account, just click the green "Add Images" button at the top right of the page, then drag and drop from your picture files into the box...
jn9nk3nl.png

To post, go to your images page.
On your images page, you'll see a bunch of thumb nail pics.
s8hkuSj.png

Click on the pic you want to use and you get this window
hE4JoND.png

Pick a size on the bottom right of the window, then click the blue BBCode COPY box, second from the bottom. Paste the code here in the forum text box.
msVJ69Bh.png

becomes this
MPdpJNi.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Arathol,

Thank you for the quick reply!
This is very good information. I have set my account up and I will be posting very soon.

Create an IMGUR account and use it, its easy.
To upload pics to your account, just click the green "Add Images" button at the top right of the page, then drag and drop from your picture files into the box...
jn9nk3nl.png

To post, go to your images page.
On your images page, you'll see a bunch of thumb nail pics.
s8hkuSj.png

Click on the pic you want to use and you get this window
hE4JoND.png

Pick a size on the bottom right of the window, then click the blue BBCode COPY box, second from the bottom. Paste the code here in the forum text box.
msVJ69Bh.png

becomes this
MPdpJNi.jpg

I think you have to have a subscription to the IMGUR site? I don't get that green add button image after I uploaded my pics.

I think you have to have a subscription to the IMGUR site? I don't get that green add button image after I uploaded my pics.
If you have uploaded pics to Imgur, you have account. Click on the picture, copy the BBCode url and paste it here.

Back