Urgent Fury in the house!!!

Private Klink

Gold Member
The BTOJ delivered my Fury today, so here's a couple pics of this SWEET knife.

SCxxu8w.jpg

F3Ro1hS.jpg

IioOhXY.jpg

TN7jfun.jpg

The lines of that knife just flow, it looks like its flying through the air just sitting there. The beauty of Busse ingenuity is the functionality that matches and beats those high performance looks. So wide at the middle yet sloped and stabby. Id love to know how it balances and feels in the hand, if the colonel (Klink) wouldn't mind sharing.

Nice pics! This is one that I had to pass on, but I will admit to having some Urgent Fury envy. Just a heck of a cool-looking knife!

Also love that Christmas Story shirt, lol.

You hit a homer with the Fury Jerry!:cool::thumbsup:

The pic of me in front of the wall is actually a seven foot tall banner. My daughter's company was doing a tribute to Veterans so they asked their employees for pics. My daughter sent mine in, and they selected it to hang in front of the main entrance of their national headquarters. I was totally surprised!

The pic of me in front of the wall is actually a seven foot tall banner. My daughter's company was doing a tribute to Veterans so they asked their employees for pics. My daughter sent mine in, and they selected it to hang in front of the main entrance of their national headquarters. I was totally surprised!
Very cool; congratulations and thank you for your service! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back