ursusrubrum's Special Diggin Spike

Had a special request for this so forum member could dig up Dinasour bone's and what not
mypictures1959.jpg
mypictures1960.jpg
mypictures1961.jpg

Find any Gold i lost it year's ago and i'd appreciate it if you'd send it back to me.:thumbup:

Oh yeah if I find some gold I will send it back to you! Nice work, I am looking forward to using it.

See, this is what I'm talking about! Think up whatever you want, and there is at least one custom maker on here that can do it! Looks very functional! Very cool!

Nice work Steve, There's lot's of nice Tool's you could Hammer out at the Forge ! Rock Pick's and War Hammer's "Now that's what I want to see Is a Coal Creek Forge War Hammer ! Keep On Hammering !

I got this little puppy today. First impression is that it will do the job very well. The next time I get to dig, which should be in a couple of weeks. I will let you know how she does. And post some pics of the pick in action. Maybe you will get to see an arrowhead (in jargon: projectile point) or two...

I got this little puppy today. First impression is that it will do the job very well. The next time I get to dig, which should be in a couple of weeks. I will let you know how she does. And post some pics of the pick in action. Maybe you will get to see an arrowhead (in jargon: projectile point) or two...

Post Office was smokin hot on that one

There is a little Japanese fellow who is my postman. He loves to bring me things; if I am home I take 'em out and show him. Today he was impressed, having something made for me to use at work. Its real good fun, like when my Spanish Dirk came from Koyote. He said "What in the hell do you need something that big for?" I told him "hunting wild boars!" The old fellow laughed quite a bit on that one.

There are no boars in Utah, except maybe some bores (Mormons aren't famous for their partying habits)

Back