• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

US Air, Round trip ticket in the USA and Canada

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Now Sold

I got a Voucher from US Air that is good for one year from Jan 13, 2005 and is transferrable to anyone else, I just don't sign it is all. When you go to use it, tell them you have a Travel Voucher for a round trip ticket. But it only works from locations that US Air covers so you would need to check the US Air site here
US Airways maps

Make sure you check the gold dots or red stars, the black triangles are not valid cities to use this voucher.

Price to sell for $75, I was going to go to Blade this year as they fly into Atlanta but can't make the trip.

Thanks for looking,
G2

ps
Just read a small note on the ticket that sayis
"Service charge applies for reissue"
Not sure what that means?? I was told that it was good and to just
call and let them know what the voucher number is to use it.

:D :D Mr Graley,

please e-mail me with experation date of this ticket....That will determine purchase.....dibs.......................

E-Mail= Keithchefboy@aol.com

Gizmoman-Keith

If Keith doesn't take this, another is directly in line and will take the voucher so either way, this puppy is sold.
G2

I just checked the price of a ticket to Blade from northern CA. 525 round trip!! :eek:

It's gonna be real close whether we get to go or not. :mad:

someone really hit the jack pot there!

*** :) Cash will Be heading your way today...I thank you again .....My wife thanks you...a surprize visit to NE Indiana ....now will transpire...Everyone is thrilled...I am truly sorry for your "Inability to make the trip".. ;)

Regards,

Keith Schroeder-GIZMOMAN :cool:

Back