Use that Knife Desk Flyer!!

ab316f93-dced-476d-b0fa-5b3614b1637c-jpeg.1516734
Perfect! :D:thumbsup:

After decades of warehouse work, maintenance, electrical, glass work, smelly co-workers and the like I have now had a desk job in the medical field for @5 years. I work for a great company and really enjoy my work. And the conditioned air! Numerous supplies are opened, and a lot of food cutting now. D86D0973-92AA-4C92-A593-D98A3B47FA9F.jpeg

I used to joke that the hardest use my knives got was spreading chunky vs.creamy peanut butter. An occasional steak would slip in. But now that I've got this beautiful French Laguiole from my wife on my birthday I thought it might get more use. I know this pattern is more familiar to baguettes and brie but I'm a NY'er so it will have to be bagels and cream cheese.20190113_172823.jpgIMG_9746~2.JPG

I used to joke that the hardest use my knives got was spreading chunky vs.creamy peanut butter. An occasional steak would slip in. But now that I've got this beautiful French Laguiole from my wife on my birthday I thought it might get more use. I know this pattern is more familiar to baguettes and brie but I'm a NY'er so it will have to be bagels and cream cheese.View attachment 1819471View attachment 1819472

Food prep is certainly the most use my knives get, and I’m on a diet right now so the steaks are even fewer!

A nice Laguiole is definitely on the list at some point - once one catches my fancy at a good price. Yours looks very interesting!

Back