use the Skinny Camp Blood........Video

BUD-K RULES!!!!

:D

I'm a gonna take this here camp blood out, and beat holy hell out a her this summer.

Think she can stand the Heavy flex test?...we'll see...

cb05p.jpg

He has a Bud K catalogue in his shop bathroom... no shit,,

No Bud K at my shop unless Horton brought it to get design ideas. I got a SAR Hornet, not a fantasy knife.

Hes just mad because i been on him about not being able to grind in a curved line. Hes the straight line Amish knife maker.

Im no fantasy ninja.......hes an ass clown

Nice work on the Videos Mang! Thats a good looking knife, even without the sawback. :thumbup::thumbup:

Cool videos. I like the "Horton uses his knives" line. I always think it is funny that people spend $300-500 on a hard use knife and never use it.

"Vette" left that knife??
J---one of these days...
and it won't be infi.... mang-o.

Jeremy, I like the looks of that one sans band breaker. You got a pic of it?

Look in the proto camp xl thread,, I am working on some like it with no grooves at all,, just thick steel,, good handle,, heat treat and the Platinum Plus Edge,, Blade show special,, $$$

Thanks ,,, eli,, I guess I will not be signing up for the American Bladesmith Test again this year,, I leaned on this thing as hard as I could and it didn't bend 90 degrees,, I guess I will never make it,, lol

Thanks ,,, eli,, I guess I will not be signing up for the American Bladesmith Test again this year,, I leaned on this thing as hard as I could and it didn't bend 90 degrees,, I guess I will never make it,, lol

Let Heavy lean on it. I'll bend her...

Back