• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade Used Benchmade Infidel - SOLD

SpudSlicer

Gold Member
So it's my very first sale on Blade Forums, so I hope I got this right. Happy to be here, great bunch of people that I've interacted with so far.

Up for sale is a used Benchmade Infidel. I acquired it with a bunch of other Benchmade knives (they'll be posted as well) in a trade not too long ago and decided that I would sell it. I sent it into Benchmade two months back to insure it was the real deal and found out that it is 100% genuine. They sharpened it, oiled it up, and sent it right back to me. Unfortunately it does not come with any box or docs, that is how I acquired the knife.

As you can see from the pictures (click the link below) the exterior has some scuffs and scratches, but it functions flawlessly. Fires hard every single time.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ywlw4im1elvz9w0/AADqQeWNnn1I2eZOrpqHKMHRa?dl=0

INFIDEL HAS BEEN SOLD TO BILL REES

The first person to post "I'll take it" gets it, I'll go by the timestamps. Feel free to PM me with any questions about the Infidel and I will be glad to answer them as I can.

All prospective purchasers engaging in communication are acknowledging that they must follow all Federal, State, & Local laws concerning this type of knife.

Last edited:
I will take it.Please send me your PP email and I will send funds. Thanks

Apologies Bill, your interest has been noted but you are the second person to express interest. If the first person doesn't pick it up I will update you and the thread as soon as possible.

Back