• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Used Buck Vantage Pro and Buck Paklite Skinner

Hi all! I have a Vantage Pro Large (S30V blade, G10 scales) for sale, its been plenty used, touched up a few times, waved out (and yes it works!). Blade has some side to side play that i have not been able to fix at all! This was mainly my fish cleaning knife and it did the job splendidly! No smell on it though! Since it has been used and abused and modded, i'm asking $15. You can use it for parts if you like.

View attachment 222323

Also i have a Paklite skinner, model 143, blade is about 3 3/4" hollow ground, skeletonized with a green gutted paracord wrap. used this once on a little fishing trip, a bit scuffed up but it has seen no real heavy use. Mainly used it to make a walking stick. Asking $10.

View attachment 222322

All prices include shipping to CONUS. I accept PayPal Gift, please send me an email if interested (m0urning_cr0ws@yahoo.com), first "I'll take it" gets it (no PMs please!). Sorry if the attachment pics are not so great, all i have is a cameraphone!

Back