• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Used NWG (Belt Grinder)

JTknives

Blade Heat Treating www.jarodtodd.com
I am considering selling my NWG. i will be keeping the motor and contact wheels as thy are going on my new grinder i'm making. so it will be the frame with the 3 step pullys for the motor and drive shaft. also it will have the rotating head that holds a 8" contact wheel and a 2" and has a flat platen and slack belt area. works very niceley. also i have not decided if i'm going to keep the tracking wheel or not but i think i am going to not keep the drive wheel as i need to make a new one that is a bit larger for my new grinder. so realy all you need is a motor and a contact wheel to be up and running. I am selling this because i have to buy a VFD for my new Stainless Steel KMG clone. I would keep it in a heart beat if i had the money to buy the vfd. but there is one little catch and that is that i can not be with out a grinder. so i will need to sell this and then buy the vfd and once i get it then i will ship out the grinder. I will think over a price and if you have a amount in mind let me know. i will get some pictures up for you. you can also see it working in my videos on my website. Thanks all.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
ok i have been thinking it over and i could part with for $380 and that will include everything except the motor, belt, and the 2 contact wheels. so realy your allmost all set up. you also need to pay for shipping and any paypal charges. I realy hate to part with this grinder as it if my first love but you have to do what you have to do. it's a great grinder and has served me great over the years. you also get the pulleys on the motor and grinder. Its a first come first serve thing with it going to the first person that posts here. I was contacted by someone that wanted it when i was thinking about selling it with less stuff stuff for a bit cheeper but i have decided to include everything except the motot, belt and contact wheels like i stated, so if he wants it at this price then he gets it but if not then it goes to the first person here that says thy want it. also remember I cant be with out a grinder so i will get my KMG clone done or close to done then you can pay for this grinder, i will use the money to buy my VFD when i get it i will install it and remover the contact wheels and motor from this grinder and ship it to you. I guess its sad that i have become so dependent on a grinder but what you going to do. O and one more thing you have to promis to take care of here and treat her right :D

Put me down as third in line, and I wouldn't need the motor if it'd save on shipping the second part.

the first guy wats it but if he for some reasion backs out then then you guys are up.

JT,
Please check your PM's and your email; I PM'd you about this grinder about 2 hours after your initial post, and emailed you after you posted a price. I haven't heard from you, so I am assuming I am not the person to whom you are referring when you say you have a potential buyer, but I do want to clear that up. Thanks.

~Chris

sorry i did not get you a responce. I had some one contact me about it befor i even posted it forsale here. so i gave him first dibs if he wanted it and he did after i came up with a price.

Not a problem, just wanted to clear that up and be sure I shouldnt be sending you any money :)

Back