Used Spyderco Knives and Others For Sale or Trade

J85909266

Gold Member
I'm thinning out my collection to make room for bigger fish. Here are the ones I can bear to let go. I am not a collector, so all of these knives have been carried and used, some more than others. All knives that have been sharpened were sharpened on a Spyderco Sharpmaker. All knives also include the original box unless specified. The prices include shipping, and I accept PayPal and money orders. My email is joerandomnumber@yahoo.com.

As far as trades go, I'm interested in Kopas (all but the Evrina), the Jigged Bone Kiwi, the Mini Manix PE, Navigator II PE and the ATR Black Coated PE. However, I'd be glad to hear any other offers, and that includes non Spydercos.

Spyderco Original Waved Endura 3 (VG-10) - $65.00

This has been carried a lot but used little, it has been sharpened once or twice. It is in near perfect condition, with only some very small scratches on the clip. Lock up is good. No blade play. Only 500 made.

Spyderco Renegade G-10 CE (GIN 1) - $60.00

This one has been carried a bit but only very lightly used. Only sharpened once, and very lightly. It has a very stiff action and super soild feeling lock up. There is some slight lateral and horizontal play, but nothing flimsy or dangerous. The blade sits about a mm off center towards the clip side. It is in great condition, showing only a bit of scuffing on the pocket clip.

Spyderco Scorpius PE (VG-10) - $35.00

I carried and used this one quite a bit. It shows plently of scuffing on the handles and pocket clip, and the blade has been sharpened many times. The lock up is solid, and though it was perfect when I got it, it has developed some noticable up and down blade play with use. Blade is centered in handle when closed. I've used it as a bit of a beater because the comfy handle and thin blade made it a joy to use.

Spyderco SS Endura 4 SE (VG-10) - $40.00

I haven't had this one long, but it's been heavily used already. It's a SE however, and still cuts great, so I haven't sharpened it yet. It has some light scuffing on the handle as all SS knives get from carry, nothing too bad, but there are some deeper dings near the the blade at the top of the handle on the non clip side from use. Blade is centered in the handle, but has developed some slight lateral and horizontal play from heavy use. Nothing too bad and the lock up is still good. I really like the knife, but I've replaced it with an FRN version which I happen to like more.

CRKT M16-14 SF CE (AUS 8) - $35.00

This was one of my first knives. I has been used and carried quite a bit, but it is still in good condition. The clip shows carry, but it comes with and unused replacement clip with screws and a tool. There are small, parts here and there on the handle where some of the coating on the aluminum handles has been nicked off. The edge needs some attention toward the tip on the second tanto edge as I've never bothered to properly sharpen it. The liner lock engages well, but is thin, and I've had it fail a spine wack test, however, it has LAWKS, and with that on it isn't an issue. It has very slight side to side blade play, and is about a mm off center in the handle when closed.

All right, that's all of them. If you have any questions, just email me. I'd preferre you email if you want to buy one rather than just posting it in the thread. Email again is joerandomnumber@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

[Edit] Crap, I accidentally attached one of my sister's stupid my space pictures. That's incredibly embarrasing. I can't figure out how to fix it. Here's the real picture:
PICT0927.jpg

Spyderco Satin Finish PE Paramilitary (S30V) (Sold and Shipped)
Spyderco Grey Calypso Jr. PE (VG-10) (Sold and Shipped)
Spyderco FRN Delica 4 SE (VG-10) (Sold and Shipped)
Cold Steel Recon 1 Tanto CE (440C, no box) (Sold and shipped)

Attachments

• b23984232.jpg
    b23984232.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 68
J85909266 said:
[Edit] Crap, I accidentally attached one of my sister's stupid my space pictures. That's incredibly embarrasing. I can't figure out how to fix it. Here's the real picture:

LMAO!!
I had no idea you were such a deep thinker :D

Anyway, I'll prolly end up snagging a couple of the ones that don't move. I'll keep an eye on this thread and shoot ya an email later on. Goodluck with the sale.

[Edit]My 1,000th post! 3.5 years and saying nothing 1,000 times YAY

Cold Steel Recon 1 Tanto CE (440C) - $15.00
It it's still here put me down for this one.
Thanks
James

This has been carried a lot but used little, it has been sharpened once or twice. It is in near perfect condition, with only some very small scratches on the clip. Lock up is good. No blade play. Only 500 made.

I'll take it.

cinergi said:

I'll take it.
Sold it is. My Paypal address is the same as the one i posted in the thread earlier. If you would rather go money order, just send me an email requesting my information.

rroper1 said:
Cold Steel Recon 1 Tanto CE (440C) - $15.00
It it's still here put me down for this one.
Thanks
James
Unless you are the one that sent me the email, then it's already been grabbed, sorry.

I found the box for the Caly Jr. Price stays the same, but it now comes with a box.

Hiya. Have you got any close up pics of the Para? I'm especially interested in the blade off center thing....thanks a bunch!

J85909266 said:
Unless you are the one that sent me the email, then it's already been grabbed, sorry.
That would be me and funds have been sent, Thanks
James

spd9075 said:
Hiya. Have you got any close up pics of the Para? I'm especially interested in the blade off center thing....thanks a bunch!
I can do that for you.

PICT0926.jpg

cinergi said:
emailed you
I replied to your email regarding the Endura Wave and Renegade. If you have emailed me since, for some reason I have not recieved it. If you have made your decision, please email again.

Back