Recommendation? User Spyderco Dodo

I have a G10 Spyderco Dodo which has been sharpened but is pretty clean otherwise. It comes with the box but that's it. What are these going for these days?

Is your Dodo a plain edge or Spyderedge? Is it blue or black in color? There are a lot of Dodo fans on this forum and the Spyderco.com forum as well. It's about my favorite small bladed Spyderco knife. I would also like to see them make a bigger, larger scale version of the Dodo at some point.

It's a 'Plain Jane' black G10 version and PE. You can tell that it has been sharpened but the blade is very clean overall. The box is okay but doesn't have the paperwork as I recall. I got it as a trade. Would you say that it was worth $150? I could send photos. Let me know. I also would like to see the Dodo come back as a slightly larger knife.

Yeah if they could make a larger/wider scale version of the Dodo I think they would be amazed at how many people would love to have that bigger Dodo as a work knife. The original version is a much better EDC folder than most people realize. And the Dodo in Spyderedge is truly a little beast.

Back