Username change - waiting, waiting, waiting ...

Hi mods,

I requested a change to my username back on Feb 5. I went via the form https://www.bladeforums.com/help/change-name/ and paid my money.
I've since emailed the forum via the Contact Us form - a few days ago, and so far no response - asking the same question:

When will the change occur?

Can you please check and tell me if there's anything else I need to do?

Thanks!

Did you initiate the thread in this section, in the appropriate format?
It seems that these changes are taking longer than described.

Did you initiate the thread in this section, in the appropriate format?
It seems that these changes are taking longer than described.
I followed the FAQ that took me to the prescribed link.
The format is prescribed as Oldname --> Newname, which I believe I followed.
I do recall reading somewhere something along the lines of "we'll process is as soon as possible". That, and no response from the Contact Us form have prompted my question via this post.
Perhaps there's a break in the cable from Down Under to my fellow knife enthusiasts Up Over??? o_O

What's the transaction ID?

Redtail is taken. What's an alternate name you want to use?

Got you covered.

Hi...I requested my username change several days ago and paid the fee. I still haven't heard anything back. I also tried sending a couple of emails for support without a reply. What do I need to do? Thanks!

Hi...I requested my username change several days ago and paid the fee. I still haven't heard anything back. I also tried sending a couple of emails for support without a reply. What do I need to do? Thanks!

Start a new thread in this forum. Title it "name change - old name to new name". Then put that and the transaction id in the first post. Bump it every few days so it stays on the first page and perhaps tag spark so he'll get the notification.

Back