Valor II wallet knife

Ok just wanted to keep everyone posted. I will be shipping all the knives out to day. Chief yeah you wanted me to send yours to deaths head this is still correct.

DH, the rounding of the pill hole when off without a hitch (no Problems)

Also i wanted to show my complete support for this site by upgrading my account. you can now send me PM messages.

I kinda thought you would like it. its just such a cool looking knife i could not resist using it. now you will have the braging rights to my avatar

Ok every one the birds are in flight. i sent yours chief yeah to deaths head. man shipping was more than i thought. it came to around 10 bucks each. there comming by ups, you should get them in a fue days. ill send you the tracking numbers. O and one more thing i offer is free sharpening if you pay for shipping. this is onley on knives i make

I hope every one loves there knives as much i did.

I got both knives in the mail today. They are awesome. It is really amazing that you did all of this with your hand. Both are just awesome! I mean really great work. I will be making pics and posting them everywhere if you don't mind. I am really impressed. I mean really. Do you want me to send you a little more for shipping? Really, I am so impressed with your work that I will be glad to give you some more. No problem at all. Let me know.

Everyone, jump on this. This is such a great deal. You can pick what you want for less than $100! You can't touch that with any other knife.

Thanks, it means a lot that you like them. as a knife maker i realy try and do the best i can and most of the time that means taking more time and do things by hand. No i dont mind at all if you tell other people. Dont wory about sending money you have done more than enough in helping me. Did you like the shipping package, did it get there ok.

Man i can't wait to get mine. A UPS truck just drove by my house, didn't stop tho :(

JT, My knife arrived today :). I'm very pleased with it. Its more impressive in person, than it appears on the web. I like how you shipped it, very secure. The finish makes it look old and worn which I like. You may mark me down as a satisfied customer.

Ok just wanted to keep everyone posted. I will be shipping all the knives out to day. Chief yeah you wanted me to send yours to deaths head this is still correct.

DH, the rounding of the pill hole when off without a hitch (no Problems)

Also i wanted to show my complete support for this site by upgrading my account. you can now send me PM messages.
I've just sent you a email regarding this knife. Looking forward to hearing from you.

sorry that i have not been around a lot lateley, i have been very bussy with work. im glad you got your knife and love it. thats what i like to here. i would love to get pictures from every one uing there knives

Here are a few pics of the bill fold I carry the knife in, it works great, stays put in the bill fold nice and securely. I've included a few toys for scale.

Valorknife009.jpg

Valorknife010.jpg

Valorknife011.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics.

would you mind if i added them to my web site

Back